Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Uses various types of cleaning equipment and solutions.
- Details vehicle according to the customer's specific instructions.
- Interiors from shampooing carpets to cleaning glass.
- Uses special foams and detergents designed for specific types of cleaning.
- Exterior from basic wash to paint correction and ceramic coating.
- Steams Engine bays.
- Removes excessive amounts of grease from all parts fo the vehicle.
- Uses air compressors, power washers and special equipment daily.
- Applies many different chemicals daily.
- Uses various paints daily.
- Cleans and polishes wheel rims and makes them sparkle.
- Restores headlight, taillights, turn signal and marker lenses.
- Fixes minor scratches and chips with touch-up vehicle paint.
- Manages the inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Keeps records of customers and calls (bookkeeping).
- Aluminum Polishing
- If you get gratification from making old things shine this is for you.
- We polish all types of aluminum from semi fuel tanks and wheels to boat trailer wheels.
- Must be able to use a high speed grinder (6000rpm)
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be an active listener and exercise sound judgment.
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential.
- Must be a good time manage and multitasker.
- The ability to follow complex instructions is a plus.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage material resources and keep track of an inventory of supplies.
- Should have ample knowledge of safety precautions.
- CDL is a plus
Immediate Full-time and Part-time positions availableSchedule:
M-F 8am-430pm (occasional weekends when busy)Pay:
$13.00-$21.00 per hour with bonus program.